Australian Institute of Building Surveyors State Chapter (WA)
WhenThursday, October 26, 2017 - 08:00 to Friday, October 27, 2017 - 17:00
WhereCrown Perth, The Astral Room, Crown Perth Convention Centre, Great Eastern Highway, Burswood
The WA 2017 Chapter Conference will be held on Thursday 26 and Friday 27 October at Crown Perth, with a Networking event on the Thursday evening and the Gala Awards Dinner on Friday.
The WA Chapter Conference is a not to be missed event for anyone in the Building Surveying Industry. With this comprehensive program including both technical and practical content and a trade exhibit area during the conference there will be something for everyone. This conference will allow delegates to not only learn valuable skills that they can put to use in their profession but also offers unparalleled networking opportunities with delegates, speakers and trade exhibitors.
Who will this Conference Benefit?
- Building Surveyors & Certifiers
- Regulatory Authorities
- Government Representatives
- Architects and Engineers
- Builders and Developers
- Anyone interested in the Building Surveying Industry
Why you should attend:
- GAIN – Insights within the Industry
- HEAR – About upcoming projects, policies
- UNDERSTAND – The capabilities you need for these projects, policies
- LEARN – About new products
- BUILD – Your network with other delegates & companies within the industry
- ADVANCE – Your knowledge, ability and career
Date: Thursday 26th October - Friday 27th October
Location: Crown Perth, The Astral Room, Crown Perth Convention Centre, Great Eastern Highway, Burswood
Program: see here
Register: see here