WADIC 2017 Expo (VIC)
WhenFriday, October 20, 2017 - 12:30 to 18:30
WhereRadisson on Flagstaff Gardens, 380 William Street, Melbourne VIC 300
CostFree - $50
When: 20th October
Where: Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens, 380 William Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
- EXPO Commences at 12:30pm
- Speakers 2:00pm – 5:00pm
- Networking & Refreshments 5:00pm – 6:30pm Complimentary wine, beers and finger food supplied
The exhibiting stands will include the latest from some of our Supplier Members.
Weinig, Felder, Biesse, Britton Timbers, Mathews Timber, Bayswood Timber, John Cook & Sons (ITI), Centor, Brio, FSA, Schlegel, Breezway, Cabots, Aneeta, Lincoln Sentry, Cabinet Makers Insurance, TABMA (apprenticeship recruitment) and more.
- Paul Wright – Cabinet Makers Insurance Q & A – How To Save On Insurance?
- Mark Collins – AGG – Problematic Glass Issues & IGU’s
- Andrew Elston – Britton Timbers – The Does and Don’ts of Accoya & What Is New and Innovative
- WADIC – Current Testing For AS2047 For Cyclonic and High Wind Ratings – What Is Involved?
- FWPA – The Latest In Timber Construction
- WADIC – Thermal Ratings Q & A
More speakers to be announced closer to the day!
FREE to all WADIC Financial Members
$50.00 per two attendees for Window and Door Manufacturers who are not current Members of WADIC will apply. Manufacturer Non members are welcome to attend this EXPO 2017. A $50 Credit will apply to those attendees who choose to become a WADIC Member on the night.
RSVP your attendance to email@example.com Early RSVP’s will be rewarded with a ticket in the WADIC Lucky Draw