Australian Institute of Building Surveyors - VIC Chapter Conference (VIC)
WhenThursday, September 13, 2018 - 08:30 to Friday, September 14, 2018 - 17:00
WhereCrown Promenade, Melbourne
The 2018 Victoria Chapter Conference will be held on Thursday 13 and Friday 14 September at the Crown Promenade Melbourne, with a Networking event on Thursday evening and the Recognition of Professional Excellence Awards Dinner on Friday.
The Victoria Chapter Conference is a not to be missed event for anyone in the Building Surveying Industry. With this comprehensive program including both technical and practical content and a trade exhibit area during the conference there will be something for everyone. This conference will allow delegates to not only learn valuable skills that they can put to use in their profession but also offers unparalleled networking opportunities with delegates, speakers and trade exhibitors.
Please use the navigation options at the top of this webpage to learn more about the conference.
Who will this Conference Benefit?
- Building Surveyors & Certifiers
- Regulatory Authorities
- Government Representatives
- Architects and Engineers
- Builders and Developers
- Anyone interested in the Building Surveying Industry
Why you should attend:
- GAIN – Insights within the Industry
- HEAR – About upcoming projects, policies
- UNDERSTAND – The capabilities you need for these projects, policies
- LEARN – About new products
- BUILD – Your network with other delegates & companies within the industry
- ADVANCE – Your knowledge, ability and career