This free seminar will explore how timber may be used in interior applications.
Presentations include expert speakers on Australian and Imported hardwood, and designers of an award winning project. The seminar is a must for interior design professionals including architects, interior designers, building designers and other building and design professionals.
Also on hand will be providers of products and services to discuss your project.
When: Tuesday 14th May 2019
Where: NSW teachers Federation Conference Centre, 37 Reservoir Street Surry Hills
RSVP: Click here
Contact link: firstname.lastname@example.org
Audience: All building and design professionals including architects, engineers, building designers, certifiers, developers, builders, regulators and educators.
Cost: Free for all design and building professionals
- Australian Hardwoods - ASH
- Wellness and the use of timber - PlanetArk
- Hardwoods from around the world - Britons Timbers
- Recycled timber use and specification - Kennedy’s Aged Timbers
- Case Study: Aveo House - Jackson Teece
- Specifying Timber for Interior applications - WoodSolutions