This website, associated materials and advice services are provided and published under the brand WoodSolutions by Forest and Wood Products Australia Limited (FWPA).
Whilst all care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this publication or provided as part of WoodSolutions technical and advisory services, FWPA, WoodSolutions Australia (WoodSolutions) and all persons associated with them (FWPA) as well as any other contributors make no representations or give any warranty regarding the use, suitability, validity, accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the information, including any opinion or advice, contained in this publication or provided as part of advisory services. To the maximum extent permitted by law, FWPA disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to any warranty that the information is up-to-date, complete, true, legally compliant, accurate, non-misleading or suitable.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, FWPA excludes all liability in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise for any injury, loss or damage whatsoever (whether direct, indirect, special or consequential) arising out of or in connection with use or reliance on this publication or associated services (and any information, opinions or advice therein) and whether caused by any errors, defects, omissions or misrepresentations in this publication or advice.
Individual requirements may vary from those discussed in this publication and you are advised to check with State authorities to ensure building compliance as well as make your own professional assessment of the relevant applicable laws and Standards.
The work is copyright and protected under the terms of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cwth). All material may be reproduced in whole or in part, provided that it is not sold or used for commercial benefit and its source (WoodSolutions and Forest and Wood Products Australia Limited) is acknowledged and the above disclaimer is included. Reproduction or copying for other purposes, which is strictly reserved only for the owner or licensee of copyright under the Copyright Act, is prohibited without the prior written consent of FWPA.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of the TimberLife Educational Software V1.1.0 download below.
- WoodSolutions provides access to ‘TimberLife' (educational software) (the "Software") subject to acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
- The Software is made available free of charge for use by the individual only and may not be copied or otherwise distributed or made available to third parties.
- The Software may not be sold or used for any commercial purposes without the specific written permission of WoodSolutions.
- As with any software package, there is a real risk of data damage or loss if the Software is used improperly and all users are directed to ensure that all other system configurations and data has been successfully backed up before installation or subsequent use of the Software.
- By using the Software you expressly assume all risk of loss associated with any data loss or other damage alleged to have been caused by the Software.
- The Software is made available specifically for educational purposes of appropriately trained timber and building industry professionals to provide indicative values for timber service life performance. All values obtained should not be used for any design application.
- The source code and procedures contained within the Software remains the intellectual property of CSIRO and may not be incorporated either in part or in full, into any other software system, decompiled or reverse engineered in any way.
- The information contained within the Software has been developed for the specific purpose of inclusion into the Software and no liability or warranty is provided for any use or application beyond the Software.
- No additional support or documentation is available for the Software beyond the information contained within the Software package.