New Dangerous Designs Competition
Wednesday, August 31, 2016 - 12:30
Are you up for the challenge?
As close as your nearest device!
This is the competition you've been waiting for, Dangerous Designs offers Australian residents the chance to enter designs of almost any nature, as long as wood is a primary component.
Competition features include:
- Free entry
- Open and Student sections
- Individual or team entries
- Two $500 bi-monthly prizes (subject to entry numbers)
- $10,000 annual prize
- People’s Choice prize
Four all-encompassing entry categories
Eat, Sleep, Play - home, furniture, recreation, entertainment, toys, community facilities, games, art and more
Go - Transport, travel, packaging and all the things that move you
Work - jobs, study, furniture, workplaces, storage, productivity and everything work-related
Build - structures, sculptures, indoor and outdoor applications, connections, systems and constructions
Entries are rated on the following:
- Use of wood and wood products
- Relevance - usefulness and desirability, value and commercial potential
- Design - elegance, craft of design
- Sustainability - certified wood specified, recyclability, carbon footprint, energy replacement
Your Dangerous Designs entry could be your ticket to fame and fortune. Dangerous Designs is promoted to manufacturers and marketers looking for new ideas and products. As you retain ownership of your entry’s intellectual property, you’ll be ideally placed to answer any enquiries about commercialising your design.