AILA 2021 Conference
WhenWednesday, October 20, 2021 - 09:00 to Friday, October 22, 2021 - 10:00
WhereDoltone House, Jones Bay Wharf, Sydney
WEDNESDAY 20TH OCTOBER 2021
Join us for the conference opening sessions including
• Young Professionals Educational and networking event
• Ladies @ AILA
• Welcome Reception
THURSDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2021
Today’s Education Program, to be held at Jones Bay Wharf (Doltone House), will finish in time for you to prepare for the Conference Dinner which will be commencing with a cruise of the stunning Sydney Harbour. We will then disembark at the iconic Luna Park, to enjoy the dinner.
FRIDAY 22ND OCTOBER 2021
The morning will be dedicated to the Education Program before we conclude with our traditional Closing Lunch.
Education Program Topics
• Global trends in risk and regulation: The value of dynamic risk assessment
• Climate change: Key issues for insurers
• The outlook for class actions
• Insuring the future: An autonomous vehicles case study
• The fall-out from COVID 19: What’s on the horizon for Australian insurers?
• The changing liability landscape for design and building professionals
• Disclosure: Yesterday’s hero?
• Are you cyber-safe?: Working through a cyber claim
• A perspective from the Northern hemisphere
• The Big Ticket Issue: Business interruption from COVID