Vigidas Pack is one of the biggest producers of wood including MGP10 Structural Framing in the Baltic States.
BRIGHTON VIC 3186 Australia
- Wholesale/Trade sales
- Timber building products
Our product offerings include the following:
- White Baltic Pine (Spruce) / Red Baltic Pine
- Structural Framing in 35x70 / 35x90 / 35x140 / 35x190 / 45x70 / 45x90 / 45x140 / 45x190 / 45x240 / 45x290 70x70 / 70x90 / 90x90
- Structural Framing is available in Untreated / H2 Blue treatment (059 70 H2)
- Graded to Timber Strength Class MGP10 / MGP12 Standards according to AS/NZS 1720.1-2010 (Mechanically Stress-Graded Timber).
- Lengths – 1.8, 2.4, 2.7, 3.0, 3.3, 3.6, 3.9, 4.2, 4.5, 4.8, 5.1, 5.4, 5.7 & 6.0 and we produce cut to size
- Pack Sizes – 45×70×6000 (120pcs per pack) / 45x90x6000 (96pcs per pack) / 45x140x6000 (60pcs per pack) / 45x190x6000 (48pcs per pack) / 45x240x6000 (36pcs per pack) / 35x70x6000 (150pcs per pack) / 35x90x6000 (120pcs per pack) / 35×140×6000 (90pcs per pack) / 70x70x6000 (80pcs per pack) / 70x90x6000 (64pcs per pack)
- Machine graded MGP10 / MGP12 and F5/F7/F8/F11 Visual graded Structure Framing lumber
- 42 x 35 European Pine Spruce Solid and Finger-joint Battens
- Structure Framing finger-joint lumber 35x90 and 45x90
- 19mm DAR Boards – Spruce or Pine 42×19, 70×19, 90×19, 140×19 Lengths – 2.4, 2.7, 3.0, 3.6, 4.2, 4.8, 5.4, 6.0
- 170 x 16 Primed European Spruce Weatherboards Available in Square & Round Edge Lengths – 3.6, 4.2, 4.8, 5.4, 6.0
- 70x22, 90x22, 140x22 Baltic Pine Decking
MGP10 / MGP12 Structural Machine Grade Pine for framing. Pine framing has been used by Australian builders for decades, and is preferred over other structural materials due to its great strength, cost-effectiveness, ease of use and flexibility.
Pine framing today is sourced from renewable, sustainably managed, Australian Forestry Standard (AFS) or Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified plantations. Structural pine framing is common throughout residential and commercial building.
Through technological advances, machine grading guarantees every stick has been quality assured, graded and tested to the Australian Standards. Structural pine is available in both MGP10 and MGP12 stress grades.